Okay, this has got to stop. If you ask my husband, I am sure he will agree. (the poor man) Then again, he knows what to expect. This is our third kid. He must not mind. Mind what, you ask. The nesting. I am at the beginning of my third trimester, and the nesting is going on in full force. This morning I was doing some dishes. Just a routine dish catch up, counter wipe down, nothing fancy. Then I got out the toothbrush. You know it is bad when the toothbrush comes out. I stopped myself at the sink. I thought, "Okay, clean the gunk around the sink and faucet(there was hardly any, not very rewarding), but stop there. Do NOT go on to the stove, not now." So I just did the sink. I didn't want this to turn into a full fledged toothbrush extravaganza. The scary part is, I didn't put the toothbrush away. I put it in the little cup next to the sink that holds the sponge and scrubber. You know what that means, don't you? I'll use it again. Soon.
In the last two weeks, I have cleaned out and reorganized the entire linen closet, forced my husband to spend a whole day emptying out the laundry room so I could clean it, and then I mandated that he drag every possible piece of trash to the curb for the special pick up I had ordered from waste management.
1 comment:
Wow! The occasional "toothbrushing" I can sympathize with, but for some reason the special garbage pickup seems to push you over the edge. Feel free to come over to my house, though.
Post a Comment