I found these t-shirts at cafepress.com (thanks, Tara). They also have adult sizes if you, too, are looking for a trash truck t-shirt. If you know my son, then you know of his obsession. (Ceci just wanted one because it was pink.) Here is a story for you...
One day a few months ago, I was driving with the kids, I think to Lowe's on 13th. So, I like to go the back way, behind GHS, and there are always a lot of cars parked along that road from the students. The following conversation ensues:
Henry: "Mommy, what are there so many cars parked on this road?"
Me: "Well, they belong to all the big kids who go to school here. When you get to be old enough to be in high school, you can drive a car to school, too."
Henry: "I'm not going to drive a car; I'm going to drive a trash truck."
Me: "Well, that's kind of big. It might be hard to park."
Henry: "I think I can do it."
At least he's got confidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment