Well, Malcolm Alexander Kee was born at 1:03pm on Thursday, August 23, 2007. He weighed 9 lbs. and 14 ounces. He was 21.5 inches long and his head was 15 in. in circumference (the largest yet!) Here are a few pics of the event.

Here is the mama a few minutes after delivery.

Malcolm in all his glory.

The kids enjoying their new baby brother. (Henry said he knew it was going to be a boy because he already had a sister.)

A close up of the boy.
Well, I'm sure we will be posting more as the weeks go by. We are home now and are recovering. Here's to as much sleep as possible with a newborn!
7 comments:
What a cutie! Congratulations. He looks just like a Kee - those cheeks are insane. Let us know when you're accepting visitors.
Oh my goodness! What a roly poly! I love it. He is beautiful. I wish I were there to smooch all over him! Prayers for lots of rest and happy babies all around. Love, steph
that is one cute kid.
omg how cute are you and how cute is that child. and how cute are the other two. congrats all around! xo.
Congratulations, Alyson! What a sweetheart!! And I LOVE the name.
Congrats, Mom!
He's beautiful and has that cute nose and cheeks. Just lovely.
xoxo
Emmy :)
Yay! And only 9 pounds and 14oz - you could have had that second serving of salad after all. Felicitations!
Post a Comment