Thursday, September 27, 2007

gas and ballet

Well, the ultra sound on Malcolm's giant belly was yesterday. It turns out he just has a lot of gas in there, as we suspected. We are relieved. So, I guess I will call the doctor and find out if there is anything additional we should be doing.

Ceci started her dance class yesterday. It was SO CUTE seeing those little girls in their little leotards. Mommy, having only taken a dance class for one year, many, many years ago, made a little faux pas and went into the "studio" before the teacher was there. Whoops. But I got some cute pictures in there. I am going to have to get over my dislike of "dance moms" if Ceci is going to continue in dance. They were all talking about getting their leotards at this fancy dance store and getting their shoes fitted, etc. I got Ceci's leotard and tights at Wal Mart, and her shoes are hand me downs size 10 N. (She wears an 8, probably wide!) But she is TWO! I didn't even know if she would like dance, so I was not about to start spending a fortune. And the "dance moms" were all gossiping about what is going on in the "dance community" here, and the little scandal of our teacher being let go at one place, etc, etc. I read my new Domino mag and breastfed the baby. Anyway, Ceci loved dance, and she insisted on wearing her leotard ALL DAY. Even to dinner at church. Here are some pics...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss Ceci - You are so cute in your leotard. Hope all is well at the House of Kee.

With Love,
Emmy :)