Monday, September 03, 2007
It's all in the name
Well, as the weeks go on, we are gleaning more and more information from Henry about school. Tonight he said, "Ceci is making wrong choices, and it is hurting my feelings and making me want to cry." I asked him where he heard this wrong choices business (not that there is anything wrong with it, I just didn't recall saying it ever...but I also put the ice cream in the refrigerator today, so nothing is impossible...) Anyway, he said Miss Diana (his teacher) says it. Oh, but not to him, apparently. To Kevin and Jack and the ever elusive Yogurt. Until tonight, we could not determine Yogurt's actual name. He had mentioned Yogurt to me before, but I could not even begin to guess what name that sounded like. So, tonight I said, "Yogurt?" and he said, "No, Yogin." I said, "Yogin?" And Patrick said "Logan?" Eureka! It is Logan. The mystery is solved. Now if we can only figure out who "Fluffy Hair" is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Geez, look at those feet on Malcolm!!!
Love, Nana
This is the funniest blog you have ever written. We laughed about it for two days. Greatly looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks. Fluffy hair might just be a kid with fluffy hair.
Post a Comment