Thursday, April 17, 2008

just a taste...


...of what the new painted house looks like.  He has a few things to finish up tomorrow, but you can see a little bit in the background.  Wait until you see the before and after pictures!

Also, I would like to point out that the swimsuit pics were taken yesterday, and the long sleeve and long pants pics were taken Tuesday.  This weather is ridicarous.  


Henry "no fat" Kee was freezing after his dip in the pool, so he decided to wrap up and lay in the sun.  So cute.

Ceci showing off one of her many "tricks I learned in dance cwass."

Daddy prepping the grill for dinner (with help, as always).

they just looked cute this day

most of the time, anyway.

Yesterday I took Henry (and Malcolm) to "kindergarden round up" to register him for school next year and visit his potential classrooms and such.  I had to fight back tears for the first 15 minutes.  I did, however, feel much better about our decision to send him there.  What really kinda sunk in was the huge life change we are about to have.  I mean, they were talking about field trips and PTA and fundraisers.  I mean, this is it.  The real deal.  School.  Off he goes.  Afterward,  in the parking lot,  I said, "So, what did you think?"  He said, "Now I won't be nervous next year because I have already been here!"  Awwww.  Everyone says having kids is hard, and they are right.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around.....

I cried the whole way home after dropping you off at Kindergarten.