Well, the day has arrived...

Aren't we missing a child? She and Nana had a sleepover and were running late.

The new priest blessing his mother.

Blessing his father.

There they are!

I had on some high heels!
Everything went well. We enjoyed a visit from Mark and Sarah and will spend tomorrow morning at the hotel pool with Patrick's parents. More to come when I am not so tired.
6 comments:
cute dress! where did you get it? maybe i'll go get the same one for ben's ordination.
megan
I love it, too! Sorry we couldn't make it, Mira has an ear infection. Congratulations!
TJ Maxx, baby, so good luck. Ben in a collar, you in that dress. Then you guys really will be our mini me's. (Marthe, do I put an apostrophe there?)
Goodness, no.
How do I make mini me plural?
Mini Mes. Looks stupid, I know.
Post a Comment