So, on my decorating blog I have been doing a "house tour" of my house. As rooms are clean, I take pictures and post them. I was inspired by apartmenttherapy.com. Anyway, I thought it would be funny to do an actual house tour here.
The current state of my living room. This is after I cleaned up the about 100 crayons that were scattered all over the floor. And before Henry scattered crumpled up paper all over the place as he played with his garbage truck. It was clean this morning.
My desk. This is why I have the secretary with a door that closes. Shove the mess in, close the door, clean for now.
My dresser. Piled with clothes to be put away, personal care items, toys, whatever else...
How my bed looks pretty much every day. The infinite laundry-that-needs-folding-and-put-away pile. I have yet to post a picture of my bed on the decorating blog because it is always covered in clothes.
So, there you go. This is what my house really looks like. Now I am going to go type a letter asking parents in Henry's class for more donations for the basket because all they have given is a couple of (maybe old) boxes of Gevalia and a can of Maxwell house. The basket is due Thursday morning in the media center, all wrapped and with a list of contents!
3 comments:
I love the pics over the secretary. And I should try closing MINE more often. The difference is quite noticeable, eh?
And I just plain love the return of the 1970s.
Just by looking at your bed/dresser, I can see the "Rodi" in you. It makes me smile...
I am sure it makes your mother crazy...
Love and kisses
She just points out that it's the Rodi in me...
Post a Comment