Well, Malcolm has been walking for a week now, and he has managed to both get a shiner and chip his front tooth. The shiner is due to a rather unfortunate incident in which he got in a scuffle with the timeout chair. The chip is not very noticeable, and I think it happened when he face-planted on the tile this afternoon. Do I need to take him to a dentist anyway? (This question is directed at Aunt Vonnie. Please advise.)
Also, after almost 2 years of the handlebars, my hubby shaved his 'stache in preparation of holiday beard growing. I'm not going to lie, I am a big fan of the handlebars and sideburns look. But, it is his face, and he doesn't tell me what to do with my facial hair, so I try not to tell him what to do with his...
Anyway, here's a picture:
Try as I might, I could not get Patrick to make a normal face. So, this is what we got. I'd say they both look a little rough in this picture.
Little Miss Horsie dress actually let me put braids in today. In this picture she is watching videos of horses frolicking (You Tube).
Sideways the shiner is not so bad.
We took a little trip over to Orlando yesterday for Mr. Wesley Hoyer's first b-day. We also got to see the Van Dorans, the Moores, Miss Patty Speed (a faithful blog reader) and Miss Betty Hoyer (another faithful blog reader). A good time was had by all. Ceci really liked both "Weswey" and Heidi (Miss Patty's dog). Malcolm liked carrying an enormous ball while he walked, and amazingly, he did not injure himself. This really surprised me since he could not see anything while carrying the ball. He seems to get hurt when he can see where he is going. Henry was out of sorts with a bit of an upset tummy some of the time, and the rest of the time he was nonstop running/ talking/ playing washers. (once on the page, scroll down a bit) We will have to build a washers thing for the farm, I think...
1 comment:
HE LOOKS SO NAKED!!! I almost feel embarrassed to look his direction.
Post a Comment