Thursday, October 23, 2008

wine and brownies (but not together)

We have had a heckuva 2 weeks.  (to quote everyone's favorite ill-qualified vice presidential candidate)  A mess of barf, no internet, too many social engagements, husband at work forever, and lots of snotty noses.  But, no school tomorrow or Monday, and we now have cable instead of DSL, so expect a post soon.  In the meantime, check out a friend of ours who has had a MUCH harder 2 weeks, but come through it with humor and grace: the "one" and only Jason Scarborough.

I'll post more tomorrow...

2 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

I'm feelin' for you, girl. I don't understand the title of the post, but I chalk it up either to my lame brain or the state of affairs at your place right now. And thank you so much for sharing your friend's story with us...I was in awe at their grace and trust in God.

aly said...

wine and brownies, that is all I wanted after teh heckuva 2 weeks...