No, it is too just cold. A tile house and a 24 degree temp do not make for a cozy night. But normally my kids are in there underwear within minutes of entering the house. Consider yourself warned.
The shelves & TV look great--and the FUN looks even greater! Thanks for the warning on the most-common attire for the Kee kids, in case we are ever lucky enough to visit. :)
Can I smother them all with kisses! They are sooo cute! I know why Patrick was warning them...that new TV is sitting not far from their little swinging bodies!
6 comments:
You have bookshelves and a new tv...where have I been?
We got the tv for Christmas and the bookshelves just this past Friday. Most people haven't seen them yet...
there is a lot of fun going on at the Kee house! did you let henry stay in his underwear?
No, it is too just cold. A tile house and a 24 degree temp do not make for a cozy night. But normally my kids are in there underwear within minutes of entering the house. Consider yourself warned.
The shelves & TV look great--and the FUN looks even greater! Thanks for the warning on the most-common attire for the Kee kids, in case we are ever lucky enough to visit. :)
Can I smother them all with kisses! They are sooo cute! I know why Patrick was warning them...that new TV is sitting not far from their little swinging bodies!
Post a Comment