Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey Professor,

What's another name for pirate treasure?

Why, I think it's booty.

Malcolm has begun throwing temper tantrums.  Yes, folks, at the ripe old age of 17 months.  I would not give him Cheetos for breakfast this morning, and he proceeded to lay face down on the floor wailing and crying for at least 3 full minutes while I made the kid's oatmeal.  On Wednesday, we were waiting in the hallway outside dance class, and I closed a door to keep him from going out, and there in that hallway, he spread out face down and screamed.  Luckily, it was a hallway full of moms.  We all tried really hard not to laugh at him.  So dramatic!  I can't believe my sweet boy is hitting this stage already.  

Now you all have to click on that booty picture so you can enlarge it and count all the creases in his legs.


3 comments:

Steph said...

How adorable!! I would say he's "got back" like Aunt Steph.

Alan & Tina said...

Aly, this is hilarious. From the "pirate booty" to the "click to enlarge" comment, you got my guffaw back in action. And Alan has always said that he wants to write a really charged funk tune titled "Back Fat."

aly said...

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the "pirate booty" line. That honor belongs to none other than the Beastie Boys. Unless they stole it from someone else... er, excuse me, sampled it.