Sunday, March 22, 2009

nice shootin', tex

Saturday morning we participated in the Young Life Walk-A-Thon and walked 3 whole miles! (sarcasm)  What can I say, little kids slow you down.  Just imagine pulling 180 lbs. in a 70 lb. wagon.  I mean, I don't know what it's like.  Chris did it.  But I am sure it was no picnic.

the James and Kee big kids 

the James and Kee babies
Malcolm would routinely pummel Jack with his giant head.  So Jack would kick him in the face. Then Malcolm would laugh.  

Today we had a little picnic at our house to celebrate Levi Paul's baptism.  I let the children take a turn with the camera...

Ceci takes a shot.  BCP to the person who can guess who these 2 people are.  If you were at the party, you are not allowed to guess.  Cheater.

Henry's turn.  Not sure what's going on here.

I took this one of the ever-stylish BBM.   His mother must have won a House of Style award in college or something.

8 comments:

Carissa said...

My guess on the people in the pic...you and Jason Lokkessmoe??? BTW, I want to make a road trip sometime soon...would love to see you all.

aly said...

hmmmm... you are half right.

theparakeet said...

Stefan needs to see baby malcolm in that outfit.

Steph said...

Alyson and Patrick in the mystery picture? Also, the stylish Malcolm, all he needs is a can of Pepsi and a nascar cap and then get that boy to the racetrack!!

Valerie said...

Jacob and you? I'm going with that stylish bracelet has to be Jacob.

Angie said...

Oh Man! I really want a BCP but I was at the party!

aly said...

Val is the winner! Jacob and me. I'll put your pie in the mail. Just kidding. I'll make it some time in the next week and bring it over.

Valerie said...

YES!!