Well, it's a combination of a lot to do and nothing very interesting happening. I have a load of errands to do today, and I don't know if I should follow
Tina's model or just hire a babysitter. I'll tell you, I'm leaning toward the babysitter... It's the getting in and out of the car. Why is this so hard with children?
Also, Malcolm is about to start climbing out of his crib. (I honestly can't believe it took this long.) Time for a bed... I am going to look for a toddler bed on craigslist, unless anyone has one they want to lend me.
2 comments:
While the model (when miraculously successful) can be very satisfying, babysitters are WORTH IT! You rock, Aly. Your kids are going to grow up remembering a lot of FUN. And getting in and out of the car? A circus--and yours is a three-ringer.
you should really be taking advantage of me while you still have me! shall i come take over or take the kids to the park for a couple hours? (lunch in the park?)
Post a Comment