I took so many pictures at the farm, I don't even know where to start.
Henry proved to be quite an accomplished golfer. His first love is still tennis, but I could see him spending many a farm summer putting in the front yard.
The kids have been hassling us to fly kites for what seems like forever. As it is not often continuously windy in Gainesville, the attempts we have made have not been what we would call successful. Well, on this day, Farmor and Grandpa went into town with Henry, and returned with 3 new kites. You see, ND is more than continuously windy, if that is possible. In fact, it was a little too windy this day. But here we have Ceci with her kite. After I assembled it, I handed it to her. She spontaneously said, “This kite is the pride parade kite!” I'm not sure where she got this from, as we have yet to attend a Pride Parade. You will see, though, it is, er, appropriate.
Here are my previously mentioned new glasses:
Tomorrow I will have guest blogger Patrick Kee tell the story of the day he and Grandpa took Henry fishing. I don't think I could do the story justice, and those of you in the know, know what a fantastic storyteller Patrick is. Maybe I should videotape it and upload it... hmmmm.
4 comments:
V I D E O...V I D E O!...V-I-D-E-O..(we are chanting for the video of Patrick over here)
It's not windy today.
Where in the world did she come up with that comment!?
All we can think of is she was watching/ pretending to be The Lion King, and since they talk about the pride, maybe that's where she came up with it? We really have no idea...
Post a Comment