1. WiFi at hotels. Why is it free at the Hampton Inn but $10 a day at the Ritz?
2. Checking. Why do banks still charge for this? Don't tell me this is how they make their money.
3. Water. Why do we pay for this again?
4. Trimming the trees in your yard that are growing in power lines. I'm not going to do this. Nor am I going to hire someone for $300/ hr so they can electrocute themselves and sue me. If the city would just do it, then they wouldn't have to come out and fix it when the tree knocks down the line during a thunderstorm/ hurricane. Don't tell me they can't afford it. I am sure it is cheaper than overtime/ hazard pay.
5. Roads. Isn't this why we pay taxes?
2 comments:
I don't understand this title.
You obviously did not have Coach Jones for 12th grade Economics. TINSTAAFL: There is no such thing as a free lunch!
Post a Comment