whatever keeps them entertained
OH wow. Ceci is a TRIP. Want to see her again :)
Your kiddos are not only beautiful, they're hysterical... and I love the way you document their antics. :)
Maybe I'd be a better Wii player if I played in my skivvies. Ah, life is so lovely with all this lunacy! (And alliteration!)
Playing in your skivvies would me more entertaining for all involved, I am sure...
i can see how offensive this post is! i most definitely will quit following now.
i just wanted you to know, in order for me to leave a comment right now, i'd have to type in the word "crotch" into the word verification box. how appropriate for this post.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH wow. Ceci is a TRIP. Want to see her again :)
Your kiddos are not only beautiful, they're hysterical... and I love the way you document their antics. :)
Maybe I'd be a better Wii player if I played in my skivvies. Ah, life is so lovely with all this lunacy! (And alliteration!)
Playing in your skivvies would me more entertaining for all involved, I am sure...
i can see how offensive this post is! i most definitely will quit following now.
i just wanted you to know, in order for me to leave a comment right now, i'd have to type in the word "crotch" into the word verification box. how appropriate for this post.
Post a Comment