One of my "moments" to enjoy yesterday afternoon had me simultaneously making dinner, chatting with a friend on skype, washing Malcolm because he had gone poopies in his big boy pants, and unloading the dishwasher. While this was happening, Henry was out in the side yard singing at the top of his lungs, and Ceci was playing her Leapster because, "I need to rest my brain." She would randomly ask me to play Lincoln Logs, to which I would reply, "Bring them to the kitchen table so we can play!" I guess I was thinking I could add that to my in the moment repertoire. I thought to myself, "I am crazy." And I did feel a little crazy. But I'm not. I actually think I am more sane than ever.
Do I look crazy to you?
1 comment:
If YOU are going crazy, I want to come. :)
Post a Comment