Wednesday, April 07, 2010

spring breakin' it

We'll start with a few Easter pictures. Here we are, happy Easter family, at church. The person taking the picture was obviously not moving fast enough for one member of the family...

Annual shove all the kids together and try to get them to stand still Easter shot. Once again, missed my window with Malcolm.

Henry takes his Easter egg hunts very seriously:

Later that day, we went to the James house for pool, egg hunt and dinner activities:

On Monday, we headed to Daytona to visit my grandparents. They were down from the homeland. Here is Mr. Buzz cut in the car: (The sun was in his eyes.) I hate the haircut. I just can't wait until it grows out.

This pose with Mommom appropriately represents each of my children's current personality situations:
Malcolm: charming... but wait, what is behind your back?
Henry: obnoxious
Ceci: pouty

Here we have Ceci making Florida's version of a snow angel:
Patrick was with Henry in the pool, so I hung out on the beach with these two:
All in all, we had a fantastic time with Mommom and Great Poppop. The kids adore them, and Malcolm must have asked for Great Poppop at least 3 times on the way home. I taught my grandfather how to text. He said he thought he should learn. I hope I am as interested in learning new things when I am his age. Henry really reminds me of him. They both love to know things and learn. Good trait to pass on...

1 comment:

A said...

I think his hair cut looks cute in the pictures :o)