Tuesday, May 11, 2010
harebrained schemes
Yesterday, I was driving to pick up Ceci, and I saw this woman riding her bike with a pull behind bike trailer. Only, she couldn't really ride it because in front of her, she had a little girl, age 4, on her own little bike with training wheels, moseying along. I thought, "What was that woman thinking?! This seems like it would be an incredibly frustrating endeavor to undertake." Then I realized I knew the woman. It was Jackie Larson. It reminded me of this story. (I know it is probably considered obnoxious in the blogosphere to constantly link back to yourself, but I don't really care.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really loved reading both of these blog entries...feel like i'm back there...
If you were back here, I am sure I would have a story to tell of one of your harebrained schemes...
Post a Comment