My dad has been coming up to work in Starke every few weeks. We have really enjoyed spending time with him. The kids get so excited when Poppop is coming to visit! We introduced him to TooJays, and I think he is a fan...

I took Ceci and Lily on a date to the mall. We bought matching necklaces with giant pink crystal hearts, ate cinnamon-sugar pretzels, played in the play area, rode the little rides, and took their pictures in the photo booth.

This guy will not take a nap at home, but if you put him in the car around 3:00, surely this will happen:

We spent the 4th with friends, as I think I previously said. Here are the kiddos:

Last night, Ceci and I were having a tea party in which she told me the secret ingredient to her tea was blood. Yikes!
2 comments:
Oh, Ceci...
blood? YIKES INDEED!!
You'll have to describe TooJays for the out-of-towners. Patrick has a very Grandpa Kennedy look going on here. Took me aback almost as much as Ceci's secret ingredient. :)
Post a Comment