Today, I'd like to whine. But it is almost the last day of summer vacation, so I will take the kids to the splash park instead. Really, they have another week, but Patrick goes back to work on Monday, so in a way, summer is over. I will also be working during the day this fall. I am just teaching two classes, M-Th, but that means Malcolm will get to go to preschool. He is pretty excited. He says, "I go schlool!" I will be off on Fridays, so Malcolm and I will be able to hang out all day and do fun stuff. Swim, hit the park, hang out with his friends, bring Daddy lunch. I am still teaching a night class, but it will be a challenge for our family. We are transitioning into that phase where we need to be around at night instead of the day. Henry has swim, Ceci wants to take piano, there will be homework to do... I may have to phase it out.
Well, enough boring stuff. I have to go pack lunches anyway!
p.s. At what age do your children stop informing you every time they need to go potty?
1 comment:
Mine is 8 and still tells me.
Post a Comment