Saturday, August 28, 2010

too cool for school

Well, Monday the kiddos went back to school (and I went back to work, which is a whole other post). This is about how Ceci felt:

She perked up a few minutes later...

Malcolm also started school. He was, of course, unruffled. I dropped him off and after a few minutes, I said, "Ok, Mommy's leaving!" He shouted, "Okay, bye!" from the playground.

Look at this kid. What a cutie.

More later. Malcolm's b-day was also the first day of school, and I have much to say.

1 comment:

Alan & Tina said...

Congrats on the first days of school (and you back at work), happy b-day to Malcolm, and I must say that Ceci and Evelyn now look VERY related with their matching hair cuts. Love it.

BTW, thought of you this morning when I saw a raccoon while sipping coffee before daybreak on my back porch. Kinda took all the serenity out of the moment. :)