These are from two weekends ago when we went to St. Augustine for the afternoon/ evening. We let the kids run around the fort for a bit. (If you are my Facebook friend, you may have seen these pictures already...)
I was slightly nervous about Malcolm careening along the edge of all the 6 ft. drops.
I love these kinds of shots.
Okay, everybody sit on the cannon...
After exploring, the kids rolled down the big hill along the side.
I was the only adult who had the nerve to participate. Ahem.
Box wine was consumed.
Telephone was played.
Children were wrestled to the ground.
Good times at the fort.
Later on we ordered pizza at the Jones' house. While we were eating, someone let the neighbors' cat in. And forgot about it. Apparently, in the middle of the night, the cat made some sort of loud noise and tore out from under the bed. Not the way you want to wake up at 2 am.
2 comments:
The video SO made me laugh! I kept wondering why your boys were able to defy gravity and roll sideways--or in a CIRCLE (Henry!)--on a hill. Then it struck me. Big heads. That is a compliment from one melon-headed family to another. :)
Haha! I told Patrick, my dad, and his wife the big head comment. They were cracking up.
Post a Comment