Friday, October 01, 2010

What happens in pre-school...

What they sing at Malcolm's school every morning (according to Malcolm, anyway):

"Good mommy, good mommy, to you and you and you,
Good mommy, good mommy, a come to schlooooool!"

What Malcolm says when I ask him what he did at school:


"Played with Sfenserd, my befwiend.  And Aydwee, my besfwiend.  And Max, my uhver besfwiend."

(For the record, the teachers have never actually seen him play with Spencer, and the other day, when we were leaving, a boy said bye to him, and I asked who it was, and he replied, "Sfenserd, my besfwiend."  It wasn't.)


What Malcolm says when Mommy breaks the rules:
The other day, when Malcolm asked me for a cookie at 8 a.m. for, oh, the sixth time, I said loudly in exasperation, "You may not have cookies in the morning!" to which he calmly responded, "Don't shout, Mommy."

1 comment:

kel said...

maybe he kind looks like sfensferd...HA!