It has been three whole weeks. That is a long time for me not to blog. Especially since I was off from work.
Well, the holidays. So much to say.
The bathroom is in working order. Notice I didn't say finished.
I still have a tree in my living room.
The kids went back to school last Monday, and I went back to work last Wednesday. My schedule is so much better this semester. Last semester, I worked M-Th from 9-1, went straight to pick up everyone, and came home ravenous and bitchy. Then went back on Tue/ Thurs nights. This semester I work M-Th from 9-noon, and it makes all the difference. It is truly amazing. I still do the night class, but it is a breeze.
Henry has been building endless inventions with all the building apparatus (apparati? apparatusses?) he got from everybody. (Lego, Erector Sets, Snap Circuits) We are running out of room in his workshop. The kid really needs his own room.
Ceci is selling Girl Scout cookies. She's a Daisy. We go to our neighbor's houses, and she looks at the ground and mumbles, "Do you like Girl Scout cookies?" Then she hands them the list and runs away. Who can say no to that? Apparently no one.
Malcolm is into sulking lately. We keep finding him in this little spot in the yard. He sits there with his arms crossed. When I ask what is wrong, he says, "Henwy and Ceci bover me!" Then I tell him he has to come to a safer part of the yard, as his sulking spot is rather close to the street, and he marches over to the courtyard with his arms still crossed. Then Patrick and I giggle and imitate him behind his back.
Model parents.
2 comments:
Well...it's about time! I was having withdrawal...and I live here!
The Baltimore fam echoes Nana (except for the living here part, of course.) You do such a good job of painting pictures of your kids and their personalities. :)
Post a Comment