Thursday, April 21, 2011

definition of an addict

This morning, I am in the shower, and Malcolm comes into the bathroom.

Malcolm:  Mommy?
Me: Yes.
Malcolm:  Can I have a pickle?
Me:  No.  You can have one after school.

As I am getting out of the shower, I hear Malcolm's door close.

Me: Malcolm?
Malcolm: Yes?
Me:  What are you doing?
Malcolm: Nufing.  (He walks into my bathroom.)
Me:  Why did you close your door?
Malcolm: I don't want you to go in dere.
Me:  Why not?
Malcolm:  I don't want you to see my pickle.


Also, yesterday morning, he woke up shouting, "Pickle!  Pickle!" rather excitedly.  He even dreams about pickles.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess we know what to get him for his Easter basket!
Hilarious! BK

Alan & Tina said...

Sweet or dill?

aly said...

Whole Claussen kosher dill. The only kind we buy. In the refrigerator section.

Steph said...

I love a three year old with garlic breath...