Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm sure you are thinking the same thing.

I was just reading through some old blog posts because I am avoiding grading some paragraphs I need to grade, and boy did I used to be I funny!  What happened?  I was cracking up at myself.  I guess working outside the home makes me boring.  I expend all my witty banter during class, so I have none for you guys.  Sorry.  If you are new to my blog, go back a few years and read those.  I was much funnier then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are just as original, truthful and clever as always. Perhaps it is just that not all of Life is funny. You make me see another side of living that I find delightful. Thanks.
BK

Uphill Downhill said...

I feel the same way--about myself, not you. Lucky for you you're still incredibly funny.