![]() |
| photo credit: Betty Kee |
Betty (provider of pickle bandages and pickle flavored toothpaste) found a game called "Pass the Pickle." It is basically hot potato with a giant, plastic, musical pickle with a face. To say Malcolm loves the pickle is an understatement. He carries it around. He puts it to bed. He tells me, "The pickle has a fever," and he asks me for some medicine for the pickle. He named the pickle Malcolm. I am sure he will bring it to school on share day.
Oh, and yes, he got his summer buzz cut. (Malcolm, I mean. The pickle was already bald...)

6 comments:
I just got done reading an old book of mine to Wes called "Pickle Things". It is really silly but I loved it when I was little. I don't think they print it anymore but you should check amazon to see it they have any used ones. I think it is by a guy named Marc Brown.
Malcolm and his pickle are quite amusing. :) And you my dear are so skinny and look just like you did 15 years ago when we were roommates! What's your secret?!? Do tell...
Oooh, I'll have to look for it, Megan. Marc Brown wrote Arthur. (The cartoon, not the movie about the drunk guy.)
Thank you, Elizabeth! My secret is... good genes. I do exercise, but it is mostly good genes. (Thanks, Mom!)
didn't know that...well he also wrote Pickle Things
I actually laughed out loud on my drive to work this morning thinking of Malcolm and the Pickle. (Sounds like the title of a children's book, eh?)Speaking of titles, does he have the Veggie Tales' "Dave & the Giant Pickle" movie?
No! I am going to have to look for it. I bet it's on Netflix.
Post a Comment