Last night at dinner, we were doing "best and worst part of the day." Henry's best part of the day was getting his tooth pulled at the dentist. It was not that his day was that bad. He seriously, genuinely enjoyed getting his tooth pulled at the dentist. He loves our dentist that much.
I was going to write more, but I am being requested. (Which is why I have not written anything in so long.) And I have to make dinner. Maybe later....
2 comments:
I'm trying to imagine the many things that are being requested of you that have kept you from blogging...it's quite a long list! :) Please know how much your old-fashioned readers enjoy when you are able to post! ("Old-fashioned" in this case = still prefer blogs to FB.)
Congratulations on your tooth extraction, Henry! (It's not every day I get to congratulate someone for that!)
tooth extraction the "good" part of his day?? I think you all need a vacation...
Post a Comment