We have put bunk beds in their room. It is the highlight of the year so far for Henry and Ceci. Ceci is sleeping in her big girl bed (the bottom bunk) though regularly asks to sleep "up high" like her brother. My camera batteries are dead, so I will put a picture up later.
I do have a picture of Ceci from the other day although she refused to look at the camera.
We found out my estimated due date is Aug. 20. Nothing like being preggo through the summer in Florida! I knew I'd do it eventually. I'll have an ultrasound next week and they will determine a more definite due date based on the size of the baby. I am trying to actually exercise and only gain the recommended amount of weight because I really don't know if I want to have a 10lb. baby. Ceci was 9 lb. 8 oz. That was 7 oz. more than Henry. I want to avoid another 7 oz. jump if possible. Anyway, I think we are going to not find out the sex of the baby. It will be fun to be surprised.
Well, that's all for now!
1 comment:
I totally agree with Henry's life calling. As His God father, I've prayed that Henry would hear the voice of God early in life. He'll talk to people about God, and whatever the Lord gives to him prophetically. Hope you guys are well. Love,
Unka Ryan
Post a Comment