Monday, February 19, 2007

Why does he make that face?

Who taught this kid to squish his eyes like this?



Now he has his sister doing it!


And Daddy's in on it...



No matter how many times I say, "Just smile normally," this is what I get. Three is an interesting age. He has started lying! He pushed Ceci down yesterday and blamed it on his friend Burton. If I ask him who made such and such mess, he blames a. Ceci b. Daddy or c. the dog. (Really? The dog dumped the train bin all over the floor? Interesting.) We have been employing a lot of the "double time out" lately due to an inability to comply with the agreed upon time out procedure. Ceci has also begun the time out procedure. She is adjusting slowly. She is very...determined and...steadfast. Sometimes I think she will be even stronger willed than Henry. Sigh. Good thing I'm no pushover.


"I never get in trouble...just look how cute and charming I am..."

I also went to the doctor on Friday. She moved up my due date to Aug. 13. She did an ultra-sound and everything looked great. The baby has long legs. Shocker. She also told me I neet to limit my starches in order to avoid having to hatch a ten pounder. She only wants me to gain about 2-3 pounds a month. (!?) She said 25 pounds total! I gained 40 with each of my other two. So, I am conducting an informal experiment. Since I have never watched what I ate or exercised while pregnant, I decided to try it out this go round and see if it actually decreases the size of my fat babies. (But they are so cute when they are chubby!) I'll let you know how it works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like the "i need glasses quint"