I guess Henry's tie was a little big.
Once again, Henry got ONLY blue eggs. While taking this picture, I was unknowingly kneeling in a massive fire ant colony. I stood up and felt what I thought was sand all over my legs. No, it was hundreds of ants. My legs look horrible. The thing about fire ants is that the bites itch AND hurt, so not only are my legs are incredibly itchy, but they feel like I walked 10 miles yesterday.
We are on sugar overload here at the Kee house. We went to my grandparents for dinner and came home with 2 additional Easter baskets (from Nana), 2 "Reester Bunnies" (also Nana), an entire 9x13 pan of black bottoms (from Mommom), half a chocolate cake (leftover, I made it), AND an Easter gingerbread house decorated with massive amounts of chocolate and candy (courtesy of Uncle Steve and Aunt Kelly). I will be calling the dentist this week.
Other than that, it is nice to be out of lent and into the lightness of spring. Patrick's ordination is this Sunday if anyone is interested in attending. He will be a ordained as a deacon. We are looking forward to it, to say the least. That's all for now!
We are on sugar overload here at the Kee house. We went to my grandparents for dinner and came home with 2 additional Easter baskets (from Nana), 2 "Reester Bunnies" (also Nana), an entire 9x13 pan of black bottoms (from Mommom), half a chocolate cake (leftover, I made it), AND an Easter gingerbread house decorated with massive amounts of chocolate and candy (courtesy of Uncle Steve and Aunt Kelly). I will be calling the dentist this week.
Other than that, it is nice to be out of lent and into the lightness of spring. Patrick's ordination is this Sunday if anyone is interested in attending. He will be a ordained as a deacon. We are looking forward to it, to say the least. That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment