Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday's Easter Picnic

This year the Easter Picnic was held at Becky's sister's house out in High Springs. The weather was, in my opinion, ideal. It was breezy with a high of 64, so that means there was very little sweating involved(unlike most other Easters).



The hunt begins...



Henry helping out his sister.


She manages quite well on her own, though.



Notice Henry collected ONLY blue eggs. He would give Ceci any egg he found that was not blue.


Ceci had much more than this. These were all that would fit in her basket.


Steve and Becky, the spectators, are just reeling from the excitement.

________________________



On a "now is as good a time as any" note, here is the aforepromised belly shot. I don't want any talk about how I don't even look pregnant. Henry felt the baby move today. At least, I think he did. His hand was on the spot where it moved. I don't think I informed everyone that they moved my due date up to Aug. 13. We had the 20 week ultra sound a few weeks ago, but we did not want to know the sex of the baby, so they didn't even go there. They did say that my placenta is very low, and they will monitor that. The baby was not cooperating and wouldn't give us a front view of the face, so they will do another ultra sound in early May to check that (for facial malformations) and check the placenta to see if it moved up. So, if you are of the praying ilk, pray for the ascension of my placenta (do you like that?) because there could be complications if it stays too low.
Well, that is all for now...stay tuned for some Easter Sunday pics to come...

No comments: