And now we are here:
We have already started riding it around the neighborhood. Henry loves the bike. He talks to it. We keep it in our (newly excavated) laundry room, and he was in there talking to it for at least 5 minutes yesterday. I asked him if he wanted to ride it some more, and he said, "No, I'm going to ride it some more tomorrow with Daddy and Mr. Steve." (So I hope your not busy this evening, Mr. Steve. Apparently, you have plans with Henry.) Bring your helmet; Henry is very safety conscious.
Here is Ceci modeling her new Nemo "jamas." Nemo is her latest obsession. You can see Henry also got a birthday haircut. He requested the mohawk and will be sure to correct you if you just say, "I like your haircut." He is very particular that you refer to it as a mohawk. We went to the doctor today for his 4 year. He had to get shots. Some of you know Henry can scream, and have heard him do so in his excitement and/ or frustration. Today I heard a kind of screaming from him that I have never heard before. This screaming was so bloodcurdling and dramatic, I couldn't even figure out how to react. Part of me was fighting back tears, and part of me was suppressing laughter. I mean, really, it is a shot, and at this point, they hadn't even done it yet. Alas, he is 4, and the build up and suspense are all part of the show. Needless to say, Ceci and I were exhausted after the whole ordeal. Henry, on the other hand, is still wired. He is supposed to be napping, but I hear him back there talking to himself. On a lighter note, Ceci has decided to be potty trained. About a week and a half ago, she woke up with a dry diaper. After church that day, when I was changing her, I said, "Do you want to wear a diaper or big girl panties?" totally expecting her to say "diaper." Nope. Elmo panties it is. This has been an interesting week. Henry was over 3 when he potty trained, and he kind of just knew what to do. Ceci has had a lot of accidents. She is only 2, and she was trying hard, so I kept on doing it. Plus, the thought of 3 months without a diaper to change was very enticing. She pretty much has it down now, though. She just forgets every now and then. So, I am so thankful. 4 years I've been changing diapers!
Well, I went to the doctor last week, and the baby is just over 2 lbs. (I gained 10, yikes!) Back to the gym. The placenta moved way up (for those of you who were praying), and everything looks great. This baby is quite a mover, much more so than the other two. Or maybe I just drink a lot more coffee.
For those of you planning to enter the contest, get a move on. Your entry must be received by June 2 (by mail) or June 3 (in person). We have only one entry, but it looks as if this person set the bar pretty high. Good luck! If you have no idea what I am talking about, see below...
No comments:
Post a Comment