Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mr. Personality


This picture was taken about 3 seconds before he preformed his newest trick, rolling over. Here is the after:


He is starting to get those cheeks all of our kids have; although, his don't run into his neck the way Ceci's did. He slept for a straight 5 hours last night (woohoo!). Now if we could get him to do that in HIS OWN bed, I could get some real quality sleep.

Malcolm is quite a people person. Anyone who talks to him is generally rewarded with a huge gummy smile. Yesterday at Publix, some old guy with a clipboard walked up to me. I thought he was taking a survey, so I was prepared to blow him off, turns out he was checking the fruit or something, anyway, he said, "Where can I get one of those?" I looked around thinking, "What is this guy talking about?" He was pointing at Malcolm, who was on the ball enough to give him a HUGE smile, which the guy loved. At least Malcolm was paying attention. This morning when I was getting him dressed I pulled out this onezie with pumpkins on it that says something like "My Little Pumpkin" and he looked at me like, "Seriously Mom, you are not going to make me wear that." I did.

He's got a lot of personality, this one. If you can't tell by the picture that is.

People keep asking me if 3 is a lot harder than 2. I don't feel like I can give a realistic answer yet since BBM is still an infant. I will say that I am generally MUCH busier now. And someone is always touching me. Usually more than one someone.

Stay tuned for pictures of Black Beauty and the fireman...

No comments: