The children have all been sick this week. Henry has a junky cough and random bouts of diarrhea and extreme sleepiness. Ceci has the same cough, but instead of the diarrhea and sleepiness, she has had random bouts of explosive misbehaviors. Malcolm started with the cough, and it has developed into RSV. We have to use what I assume is some sort of manual nebulizer. He vacillates between hating it and smiling the entire time. I have had to take him to the doctor every other day since Monday. We will see what they say today, but he seems to be on the mend. When I took him on Monday, they weighed him, and he weighs 15 lbs. At 2 1/2 months. He gained one pound in 2 weeks. If he keeps this up, he'll be 20 lbs by 4 1/2 months! He is already almost out of his 3-6 month clothes, and he is not even 3 months yet!
Well, I better get back to tending to the sickies.
1 comment:
You're one of those women with supermilk. Babies grow like weeds on supermilk.
Post a Comment