Wednesday, March 05, 2008

baby feeding hips?

After I picked up Henry and Eily from school recently, we were heading over Eily's for lunch.  I told them we had to stop by the house so I could get a bottle for Malcolm.  Henry, who was very excited to be having lunch at Eily's, said, "Can't you just feed him from your hips?"  

If only.

Also, and this is for the grandparents, yesterday, Ceci, Malcolm and I were walking/rolling through the parking lot, and, out of nowhere, Ceci said, "I wish Farmor and Grandpa were here."

So, you are missed, Farmor and Grandpa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not nearly as much as we miss them. Looking forward to seeing you all soon
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Henry has hips confused with...

aly said...

I think we all know what Henry has hips confused with.

aly said...

That was Angie, by the way.