I wonder where she gets it.
Well, Malkie Babester had his 6 month well-baby visit today. He is a sturdy 21 lbs. (He's slowed down a bit, no?) And his head is in the 98th percentile. At least we're consistent. Dr. M had to clean out his waxy ears so she could get a good look, and boy, he was not happy. He screamed and screamed, and he just would not calm down. At the end, before she left, she said, "I think this is the worst visit I've had with one of your kids." She was right only because she was not present when they gave Henry his 4 year shots. (In case you forgot, you can refresh your memory here.) That was far worse. But generally, my kids are very good at the appointments, so she and I were both a bit surprised. I think he was really tired, though. Now I am really tired. The Dr.'s office always exhausts me. But after my 2nd Coke at lunch, I feel ready to tackle the chores. This house don't clean itself, people.
Who me?
2 comments:
This is in response to an older post about the lack of fashionable baby wear. I did promise you pictures of the baby shop downtown. Here is the website of their primary furnishings producer: http://www.bloombaby.com
I also have pictures of the shop on my phone, but am not ready to commit to the multistep phone-e-mail-photobucker-blog transfer process. Let me know what you think of the bloom baby stuff.
On an unrelated note, what is the status with Ron's sermons going up on the net? I heard Patrick might have some part in that.
Mark
Post a Comment