Malcolm demonstrating how he can now hold his bottle all by himself.
He is also sitting up and eating grass.
Future acrobats. (I want to slide, No I want to slide!)
"Mommy, would you like some soup or some broccoli?" (That depends, what kind of soup is it? Oh, it's dirt soup? I'll have the broccoli, thanks.)
Henry's favorite outdoor toy? No, not that great tree swing or shiny blue bike...it's that trash can you see off to the right.
Earlier this week, we were down in Ft. Myers visiting Poppop and Ba Way. Patrick and Hank took in a Twins game while there, and we all did lots of swimming in the pool. We had a really good time, and neither of the kids wanted to leave. Henry said he'll miss Poppop and Ba Way. All in all it was a nice pre-Spring Break break. (Spring Break is still 2 weeks away!)
On Monday, Mr. Jeff will be starting the painting process on our house. I say process because there will be power washing and scraping, and some repair first. The new windows and sliding doors are all in and they look amazing. Jeff is doing a great job, so if you are local and need a handyman, let me know.
Well, I am sure I will dazzle you with an Easter post early next week. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment