
Kee children being themselves

Striped friends Malcolm and Finn

"I yove the doughnut swing!" said guess who.

Eily & Ceci looking like their Mommies.

Olen is ready to go home.
This week is Spring Break, so in the midst of getting stuff done around the house, we are trying to also do some fun stuff. Today we went to Alachua (about 15 minutes away) for a change of scenery, to have lunch, and go to a little park.
2 comments:
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy that picture of Eily and Ceci makes me. I am going to print it out and put it on our fridge next to all the other kid pictures, and I will smile when I see these mini-mes of two good friends!
awww. that's so sweet. would you like me to send you a copy of the picture?
Post a Comment