Tuesday, April 01, 2008

i'm that mom

who lets her kid play with play doh (or play toe as he calls it) on the living room carpet.  Hey, he's occupied.

I went to a Beth Moore conference in Jax this past weekend (fantastic!) and when I came back, I said to Ceci, "You look tan.  Were you out in the sun?"  She said, "My tooth is tam."  (That's not a typo, tam).  I think Malcolm looked chubbier than when I left.  

Luisa scored us a jumperoo, by the way, and Malkie Babester LOVES it.  His new name will be Kangaroo Malkie Babester.

Here is a video of him from a few days ago.  He is practicing his Bronx cheer.  This one's for you, Alvis.  






One more thing, here is a phone conversation from yesterday. 

ring, ring
Henry:  Hello.
Mr. Tony:  Hey Henry.
H: Hi Mommy.
Mr. T: No, it's Mr. Tony.
H: Hi, Mr. Tony.
Mr. T: Can I talk to your  daddy?
H: Yes... (shouting) Daddy, Mommy's on the phone!
Daddy:  (in the distance)  Tell her I don't need her to bring me any dinner.
H:  Daddy doesn't want any dinner.
Mr. T: No, Henry, tell him it's Mr. Tony.  
H:  Oh.  (shouting) Daddy, it's Mr. Tony.
Daddy:  Tell him I'll call him back.
H: Okay.  He'll call you back.
Mr. T:  Ok.  I'll talk to you later, Henry.
H:  Bye, Mommy.

This is the general sequence of conversation.  I retold it from memory of my earlier conversation with Mr. T.  Children are ridiculous.  Luckily, Mr. Tony is easygoing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That phone conversation in hilarious!

Anonymous said...

the "anonymous" was me-megan

Anonymous said...

and it should have said "IS hilarious"

aly said...

you is hilarious

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Patrick will call Tony back?...I've been waiting about 2 weeks.

Your passive aggressive friend,
Mark

aly said...

The turnaround time is about 16 days, so it should be soon...

Alan & Tina said...

I was laughing hard enough at Mac blowing strawberries and then I read all the comments...I'm having one of those ab workouts you talked about in an earlier post!