Tuesday, April 22, 2008

come to find out, I'm not crazy after all...

Before:





After:






We are not completely done.  There are still some things that need fixing, and we plan to do some serious yard work involving mulch, stones, and Florida friendly foliage.  I will post the finished product after that.

Anyone have any insight on how to remove an Azalea?  That one next to the funky tree has to go, but their root systems are ridiculously huge.

7 comments:

Sarah and Mark said...

nice!

Carissa said...

Ooolala! It looks great.

Anonymous said...

the idea was weird to me at first.. but i really like it aly! it's pretty sharp lookin!

Alan & Tina said...

I love it! Inspiring! Your talk of home improvement and landscaping makes me itch to accomplish some projects. I like the color combo.

Anonymous said...

Looks great...I like the door!
You should talk to my parents about yard work and digging out large plants...they just did this again recently - they might qualify as experts!
-tiff

Anonymous said...

i heard you can pour used car oil on plants to kill them.
-ben

aly said...

seriously, ben? that sounds like not the best idea I've ever heard.