
Here is Henry with hi cousin CJ. We stopped at a Friendly's (or as those from Jersey say, the Friendly) on the way to MD. I hadn't eaten at one in many, many years. I now remember why.

I did not inspire them to make these faces. I am sure this was all Emi's doing. In fact, there I am, an innocent bystander in the back left corner.
Jenna cam up with an east way to carry her 23 pound baby cousin. I think he had a good time.

Chubby baby in a bag.

This was at the birthday dinner for my grandfather, aka Poppop. That is my brother there next to Patrick. Ceci is hiding behind Henry, who was really into the birthday hat.

Henry (singing) and his (singing) godmother, Emi.

Poppop with his children: L to R, Steven, Nancy, Stephie, Alex, Cindy
I guess they were looking at someone else's camera.

Poppop opening his gift from us. My kids call him Great-Poppop since my dad is their Poppop. That is Mommom to the left of Great-Poppop.

The starlet getting tired of the paparazzi. Jake acting as her bodyguard. "No more pictures! Sher doesn't like the paparazzi!"

Poppop with his granddaughters. Except me. Where was I?
So there is a rundown of the Ellicot City portion of our trip. Thank you Emi for posting these on Facebook so that I may steal them.

No comments:
Post a Comment