Sunday, August 24, 2008

pony rides and chocolate baby cheeks

Ceci, Lily, and Lil' Bit.  Ceci referred to Lil' Bit's owner as "Farmer."  As in, "Hey Farmer, I like Black Beauty and Ginger!" 

Ceci, the champion horseback rider.  At one point, Lil' Bit decided to try and shake Ceci off (really, she was damp and tried to shake some of that water off...while Ceci was riding her)  The saddle slid to the side, but Ceci hung on for dear life and didn't cry or anything.  The guy, Uncle Mike, a.k.a. Farmer,  said he was impressed because usually the kids cry and/or involuntarily dismount after that sort of thing.
When you're the third, you get a lot of help with blowing out birthday candles.

His first taste of chocolate icing.  I think he enjoyed it.

When you're the third, you also get a lot of help opening your gifts.

1 comment:

Alan & Tina said...

Happy Birthday, Malcolm! I'm impressed that your parents held you off chocolate icing so long. And yeehaw to the cowgirls--especially the one who can keep her seat & her cool in the midst of a shaking pony.