Anyway, Henry is talking incessantly. I am not exaggerating. If he is near you, he is talking. I try to listen and respond, but it can get exhausting. He just has a lot to say. All the time. About absolutely everything. " Mommy, I didn't expect that building to be that color. Mommy, I think that that person in that car was Nana's friend Susanne. Mommy, what does C-I-T-G-O spell? Mommy, Malcolm is making this face. Look, Mommy. Mommy, did you see that University of Florida garbage truck? Where do you think it was going? Mommy, do you think..." I think it is time for school.
Ceci's is still into horses, especially mommy and baby teams. Really mommy and baby teams of anything. Farmor sent her the perfect postcard from ND. It had a mommy and baby Black Beauty in a field of flowers. And we all remember how she feels about Black Beauty. (If you haven't read that post, read it. It is funny. And not just because I wrote it.) Anyway, she obviously still believes Black Beauty is a girl, hence "her" ability to have a baby with her. So, she and I have been playing a lot of horses lately. Many of the horses names change daily, but I wanted to include some of the highlights: Junda, Dunda, Merryjinda, Gingerbread, Gingerbreadjunda, GingerbreadThunderThighs, and Squeezeankles (or something to that effect). But Black Beauty, well, she always stays the same.
Malcolm moves fast these days. His favorite things to do are try to stick his hands in the toilet before Mommy realizes he has made it to the bathroom, a room with a door that I close 25 times a day just to avoid the aforementioned situation, yet every time I walk by it, it is open. He also enjoys eating old food out of the dustpan, and standing at glass front door hollering at the cat. It goes something like this, "ahahahahahaha" bam bam bam bam (chubby hands banging glass). Then a giggle and, zip, off to the (probably opened) bathroom. He is getting some more teeth, so he is wearing a vest of drool everywhere he goes. Nobody seems to notice, though. They are too buys looking at those blue eyes and that huge smile.
5 comments:
I think I know Gingerbread Thunder Thighs....
Sounds like Ella and Cece would have a great time playing ponies together. Malcomb and Isaac could also have fun together getting into everything in the bathroom. Isaac's intrigued by the toliet paper right now and not the toliet so much. I'll make sure he doesn't get any ideas from your blog!
i'm taking care of bronwyn and audrey hall full time now. bronwyn talked incessantly from fla to rhode island...i could use your wisdom!
I think I AM Gingerbread Thunder Thighs.
Are there any U-Tube videos of actual MEN putting trash in those trucks? If not, I'll have to camp out for our next pickup w/the camera.
Have you seen the garbage truck birthday cake? I was just looking at www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com for a new dinosaur cake (Aunt Marian will be making dino cake #3 or 4 next month) and I saw a gargabe truck cake. It's cute.
Post a Comment