Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What has chubby thighs and likes to give his Mommy the flu?

This guy!


Here is my new haircut.

So, I spent the day in bed.  And not in a relaxing, rejuvenating way, either.  In a achy-nauseous-can't-fall-asleep way.  Patrick had to stay home from school today to take care of things.  I am feeling okay now, but not well enough to go to my book club meeting tonight.  (Insert sad face)

Also, I volunteered to be room rep for Henry's class.  Why didn't anyone stop me from doing this?  On that note, if anyone wants to make a donation to the "Coffee Lovers" basket I am putting together for the raffle, let me know.  

Well, Patrick should be back with the pizza any minute.  It is great when Daddy cooks.

  

4 comments:

LuraLynn said...

If I can be a Tiger Cub den mother, you can be room rep. :)

Sarah and Mark said...

Love the haircut.

Unknown said...

alyson, i LOVE your new haircut. it looks great on you.

Unknown said...

(First, "Laura" is actually "Tina", because my cousin's wife, Laura, and my cousin, Josh are living here while they do a cool modern dance thing in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. And she's logged on) Your haircut looks really CLEAN--does that make sense? It is fresh and YOU!