What's going on:
Henry asked for a buzz mohawk.I chopped off my hair. (Well, I didn't actually do it)
We have been going non-stop for a week.
I have a headache, a dirty kitchen table, and a pile of dishes on the counter because the dishwasher needs to be emptied.
Malcolm took his first steps.
The sky looks orange because the sunset is doing this weird thing to the clouds.
I just want to go to bed, but it is only 7:30.
It's raining.
I'll write a real post soon.
6 comments:
right now i'm drinking a beer, the kids are sleeping, and phil is leaving for hawaii in three days. i should be giving him confidence of how well the girls and i can do without him, but it's my sunday off and i just don't feel like emptying the dishwasher. i just cannot do it. but i'm planning on setting up his dining room beautifully (but reversibly, since this isn't my house) while he's gone as a birthday present. i'm going to sew a table cloth, placemats, curtains, and chair cushions. any great ideas? i could certainly use them!
Aly-
I heard a story on NPR this weekend that Henry would have loved. It was a about a new garbage truck business in New Orleans. The trucks have slick black paint jobs and put out a lemon sent on the roads so everything smells nice. I'll try to send you a link.
Yeah Malcom!!!
I was wondering what's been going on in the House of Kee. I love your haircut, BTW!
oh so it stays like this then, i can totally relate.....
I'd love to see the haircut! And I can't remember the last time I REALLY washed the kitchen floor...or scrubbed that downstairs shower stall...but I played with the kids today. Bet you did, too.
Congrats, Malcolm, on those baby steps! That's what it's all about. (Just ask Bob.)
Erica - email me, I'm all over this.
Alvis - I'm waiting...
Val - Thanks!
'Keet - it comes in waves, sometimes you do it all, sometimes all you do is survive.
Tina - I thought the Hokey Pokey was what it's all about. I'm glad to hear otherwise because that could have been really disappointing.
Post a Comment