
I really like nativity sets. They seem so peaceful. I have a very nice nativity my mom gave me quite some time ago, and now that we no longer have dogs to chew up the wise men, I will probably dig it out of the shed. But that hasn't stopped me from shopping around.
I love the above pictured handmade wool nativity from etsy. (Thanks for the link, Kim)
And this nativity puzzle is cool.
You can't talk nativity sets without checking out catholicsupply.com. They had some cute nativity finger puppets, and even a nativity magnetic mailbox cover. (Really?)
I suppose I could always go this route:

Somehow, though, that doesn't seem quite as peaceful...
3 comments:
I get really excited about unpacking my nativity set every year. Each Christmas Ethan gives me a new piece of the Willow Tree set. Its like Jesus' family keeps on growing.
you're gonna have to tell betty hoyer about this little nativity quest. she has at least four sets that i can think of, but there must be more. there is a very beautiful one from Israel carved out of Olive wood. (is that what it's called?)
The wool one is LOVELY! I enjoyed that, in its description on the web site, it includes the "Three Wise Ones." I assume that allows for extra creative interpretation of the story during play.
Post a Comment