So, this is what Malcolm thinks of the baby gate:
a.) shower
and
2: cook dinner.
So, now it is crib lock down. Too bad I can't just keep him in this:
So, on a completely unrelated note, Ron is in India on a mission trip (yes, India), so Patrick and Nahum fill in for the sermonizing. Nahum gave a great sermon on love this past Sunday (allegedly, the sermons are now available online, as you will see if you follow the link, and Mark, that is for you). It had to do with choosing love in these unstable economic times. Instead of butchering his message, I will tell you the 4 things I wrote on the little scrap of paper in my purse, (my form of notes):
Love never fails.
God is and always will be faithful.
Perfect love casts out all fear.
Meditate on the heart of God.
Nothing revolutionary, more of a helpful reminder for me. I am thankful to be involved in a church that cares more about loving God and his people than pointing fingers or choosing sides. Patrick will be giving the sermon this Sunday, so stay tuned... Actually, I am in the nursery, so I won't even get to hear it. That's okay, though. He lectures me all the time. It will be a nice break.
8 comments:
That baby is STRONG. I hope I don't end up with that problem :)
Hmmm....
Have you tried kryptonite?
Keegan is weighing in at 23 pounds...he's 6 months old. Is he actually bigger than Malcolm? I'm scared. And he's a boob man -- won't touch food of any kind. My poor boobs!
I guess one of those split-in-half Dutch-style doors just doesn't go with the feel of your house--you could get one that locks on the outside.
And thank you for the love reminders! You're right--what joy when Christians are about Christ!
Did I say that he also broke the door hinge? I can't remember if I posted that in a past post. So I am due for a new door... I could make a dutch door work.
ok so i want to know how this is even possible. my mom used to have a daycare at our house with 5 kids malcom's age. our baby gates not only handled that but also a litter of 13 puppies 10 yrs later!! HOW DID he manage to break the hinge too!?
I have no idea how he broke the baby gate. He may not have been alone in that endeavor. He broke the door hinge by closing the door on the baby gate and pushing it really hard. Malcolm is no ordinary toddler.
this last statement is true. malcom is no ordinary toddler. you should put him in one of those strong man contests for babies! he can show of his superhuman strength by breaking boards with his head and crushing metal in his bare hands!
Post a Comment